Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pewter Suiter


Blazer - thrifted; Skirt and Belt - JC Penny; Shirt - Lane Bryant (thrifted); Shoes - Target; Necklace - Anne Klein (thrifted); Earrings - Steinmart; Bracelets - Premiere

Wow! That suit makes me look thin. Either that or it's the way I'm standing, but I like what I see. When I put on the jacket, I felt like my arms looked really beefy, but they aren't that bad. I was really apprehensive about the shirt/skirt/jewelry combination, too because the shirt is pewter and black up close, but when you look from far away, it's goldy looking. I think this looks great together. And I got quite a few compliments on my outfit today, from near strangers, so I think the world agrees with me. Why do my attempts at professional always end up looking like a 60's secretary? Damn that Zooey Deschanel!!
.
And when I got dressed this morning, trying to find the perfect shoes to go with this unique shirt, I realized that I have 3 pairs of said shoes. The satin peep-toe flats in the picture were worn for the trek to and from work, while metallic pewter pumps (New York & Co - thrifted) were donned for the office. I LOVE MY SHOES!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this ensemble...yes, this is your husband using a big word. Looking good, Goose!

    ReplyDelete