Friday, September 3, 2010

Veruca Salt

Shirt - TJ Maxx; Cardi - TJ Maxx; Pants - Steinmart; Belt - TJ Maxx;
Shoes - Thrifted; Bracelets and Earrings - ME
A co-worker told me I reminded her of Veruca Salt today. She assured me it was because I was dressed all in blue and not because I was large and round. These gorgeous floral flats are my favorite part. Got them for $10 from Plato's Closet, which I think is my new favorite shoe place. Macys.com said that printed flats are the hot trend this fall. Looks like I'm trendy. The pants were also once full length, but after one 'Wash Cold and Tumble Dry Low' as directed, they ended up as such. Luckily, I have really long legs and look good in ankle length pants!!
.
Liking the hair a little better today....but not much. I guess I'll get used to it before I grow the bangs out some more.
.
On the diet front.....I'm holding steady at 10 pounds down. After one week with my 'special friend' in town and one week super sick and eating whatever sounded good (which was mostly carbs), I haven't gained anything which makes me happy. Now lets get back on the horse to make me even happier :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I got called out! Ha-ha!

    I'm sorry to hear about the family sickness. We just got over a bug ourselves!

    I like your new bangs and the new shoes! I need to try Plato's Closet for my shopping. I've been inspired from a couple of posts and need to try thrift shopping. I meant to this weekend, but just ran out of time. Seems to happen with little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the blue outfit, especially the shirt! I heart ruffles!!

    ReplyDelete