Monday, September 13, 2010

Ruby Slippers

Cardi - Steinmart; Tunic - Steinmart; Pants - Style N Co (Macy's); Shoes - Steinmart;
Necklace & Earrings - Premiere; Bracelets - ME

They do exist. The mythical deep red patent leather Mary Janes. I wear these shoes as much as I possibly can during the cooler weather because they are so stylish AND comfortable. And Sophie calls them my 'Dorofy Shoes'. (ya know, Dorothy...) The shirt didn't photograph nearly as well as it looked. The asymetrical bottom and the floral applique made this shirt too adorable to pass up. I'm a walking Steinmart advertisement.
.
If course, seeing my hair in this photo immediately prompted me to pin back my bangs with a bobby. Still trying to get the hand of making these horrible bangs doable. Try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment