Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eggplant Parmesan

Shirt - Cha Cha Venti (Steinmart); Pants - Style & Co (Macy's); Shoes - Madden Girl (thrifted);
Necklace - Premiere; Earrings - Chico's

I can't even begin to tell you how sexy, yet classy I felt today. It's amazing what the hint of one shoulder can do. I love this blouse becuase it's made of a light gauzy material with a huge cowl neck and under-tank which allow it to be worn three ways: traditional cowl hanging in the front, one shoulder sleek and sexy, and off of both shoulders. Since I was heading to work, I opted to bear the shoulder sans tatoo. Engineers, especially older ones, tend to scoff at body art. I loved the shirt so much that I bought it in eggplant and olive, so look for more neck possiblities in the future. Also, the skirt is kinda bloused here to hide the lines of the waistband of these pants, but could be left much longer with leggings and some knee high boots. Ooh, I'm getting excited! But that may have to wait a bit since the previously forecasted week of low 70's has been amended to a week of high 80's. Tank weather will be here a little longer.
.
I putzed around more than usual between shower and dressing since my 10 month old woke up and I wanted to snuggle a bit. When I went in to brush my hair, I realized that my unbrushed coiff was mostly dry and wavy all over. I may have to do this non-brushing thing more often, cause it took two minutes to get ready and I got sooooo many compliments on my hair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment