Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tiny Bubbles

Cardi - Old Navy (thrifted); Blouse - Apt. 9 (thrifted); Skirt - JC Penny;
Boots - Macy's; Earrings, Necklace and Bracelet - Premiere
I have been waiting for months to pull these boots out from under the bed. Thank you, Mother Nature, for actually making fall feel fall-y. I'm not much of a pink person, but I couldn't pass up this blouse. The pattern, which I think looks like little bubbles, is the gorgeous mauvy color, with chocolate brown and tan and little crystal buttons and balloon sleeves, and I was in heaven. This sweater was also a great find. I had been looking for the perfect brown cardi for what seemed like forever when this elbow-sleeved, double button wrap sweater fell into my lap at a thrift store. I see this one being a fall staple for me, and I can finally retire the brown cardi with the sleeves that stretch out horribly that I've hated but couldn't part with because you have to have a brown cardi in your closet. I loved this outfit and got quite a few compliments, so I'd say this one is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment