Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sheer Power

Cardi - Steinmart; Shirt - Old Navy (thrifted); Pants - Steinmart;
Pink Ballet Flats - Old Navy; Belt - Steinmart; Bracelet,
Earrings and Necklace - Premiere
I left the house feeling cute and so happy about how I styled this odd colored blouse which has been staring at me in my closet for months. It is so very sheer that you can see my bra, the tank I was wearing and the Kyonna body shaper that I wear for my back pain that I am embarrased to wear it without a sweater. The color is an odd purpley pink and it has gold pinstripe lines through it. I bought it because it was unique, but I haven't worn it because it was so unique I couldn't figure out what to wear with it. As I said, I was pretty happy about the outfit, but as the day wore on, my glee diminished. I blame it on the pants. They were a size 14 and I was able to zip them up no problems. Yay, I am now a 14. But they kept rolling down my belly, which was even more obvious with the super sheer shirt over them. I felt like a cow by the time I made it to school. I have a few pounds to go before I pull these pants out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment