Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 Suits, 1 Week

Suit - Style & Co (Macy's); Shirt - Steinmart; Necklace - Premiere; Shoes - Steinmart
I had a meeting today with a client. A very important client. And a client whose Project Manager ALWAYS wears a jacket to our meetings. The last few meetings we have had with this client I was pregnant so I tried to dress as nice as I could, so I felt like I should make up for it today with a suit.
.
God, I felt boring today.
.
I tried to make things a little interesting by wearing a colorful shirt, some neck bling and my funkiest flats, my black & white snakeskin loafers, but I still felt boring.
.
But my hair looked fabulous, so I still felt great all day!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, those business women who where suits/jackets only do so because they don't know how else to do it! Perhaps she'd think more of you by showing your "true colors?!" Then again...a big risk on an important client! (I would've worn the jacket!)

    ReplyDelete