Monday, September 13, 2010

What is Black & White and Yellow All Over?

Sweater - Thrifted; Shirt - Steinmart; Skirt - Steinmart; Boots - Steinmart; Flower Pin - Steinmart;
Necklaces - Steinmart and Macys; Bracelet & Earrings - Macy's; Belt - Steinmart
Seriously, Steinmart should be paying me for their free advertising. You can see how I qualified for Elite status?? Of course, Elite status means that I can go in whenever I want and they will apply whatever coupons are out there and available to my purchases...No more clipping/printing for me! Membership has it's rewards.
.
What's not so rewarding? Husby's flash so super bright that it always makes me blink. We had to take like 20 shots today to get something where I didn't look drunk. I like my beer, but 7 am? No way! I eventually had to look away so that I could keep them open. This is actually a pretty good shot of the accessories.
Finally, he said I should use 'Jazz Hands' and my eyes would likely follow suit. Sadly, he was right.
So, I've had the yellow sweater for months, but this is the first wear. Partly becuase of the heat, but mostly because of the color. Then, the weather changed just as the gray/black/yellow thing occurred to me. I love the way it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a brand new follower... and I LOVE this outfit! love the layers, the accessories - and i've ALWAYS loved yellow and grey together.

    looking forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete