Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming

Shirt - Old Navy (thrifted); Sweater - Gap (maternity); Pants - Target (circa 2001); Shoes - Steinmart; Bangle - Old Navy; Earrings - Chicos
.
Boring. This outfit was super-de-duper boring. But so very comfortable. I could have put on some tights and heels and really spiffed up the deal, but I knew this was going to be a crazy work day for me and my knee was really hurting from wearing heels the day before (because I fell down the stairs with a huge basket of laundry and landed square on my left knee) and it was going to snow and I just wanted to be comfy. I was very happy, despite looking boring.
.
The OHW (one hit wonder) in this outfit is the blouse. I have to be a little careful how I wear it because it is exceedingly short, even for a short-waisted leggy dame like myself. The first time was with a blazer and high waisted skirt.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Sideways

2 comments:

  1. Totally terrific. Great for your coloring and the hair is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this outfit could be spruced up with a belt :)

    Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete