Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweater Dress

Sweater Dress - Old Navy; Tee - Steinmart; Leggings - Gift; Shoes - Payless;
Belt - Steinmart; Cuff - Premiere
This sweater is the OHW today. I bought this sweater right after I had my son, wore it to my sister's church Christmas Program last year, and haven't worn it since. I couldn't think of anything to do with it to make it different. Once again, no imagination. And, I felt like it didn't do anything to flatter my apple figure. Just goes to show you how much my fellow bloggers like Kasmira, Jessica, Kinsey, Kendi, Underdog and Curvy (just to name a few) have really insprired me and opened my eyes in the past year. This isn't my favorite outfit, but I was warm and comfy all day and I got quite a few compliments on the belt (definitely my fave part of the ensemble). Of course, it was nice to come home, plop on the couch, and snuggle with my babies without having to change. There is definitely something to say for comfort. Will I get rid of my heels and skirts?? NEVER!!
.
Rating - One Thumb Up (husby); One Thumb Sideways (me)

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you-- curvy (from what I can tell we're built about the same) and learning about being imaginative with clothes. You'd think, having been friends with Kasmira for several years, I'd be edgier! Anywho, just letting you know I'm reading and you're inspiring me! (Today: jeggings, brown boots, brown AA tunic-dress, green sweater and jaunty jewelry. Woo!)

    ReplyDelete