Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Glittery Diva

Sequined T - Macys (FREE); Pants - Style & Co (via Macy's - FREE); Cardi - Style & Co;
Bracelet and Necklace - Premeire; Ring - Steinmart; Shoes - Steve Madden (thrifted)
.
I felt like this outfit looked much better in the mirror than it did in the photos. But that's part of what the photos are for. If I could go back and rework, I'd button the sweater and put the belt over the top to give me a bit more shape. I'd hem the pants or cuff them to make them ankle length, cause here they just look too short. And finally, I'd add some brighter shoes or accessories to brighten it up. A little too bland and dark. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. The only OHW in this outfit is the bracelet, and I consider that cheating. I was just too excited to wear my new FREE items that I had to put them together.
.
Rating - One Thumb Up (Husby - really liked the sparkly shirt), One Thumb Down (me)

1 comment:

  1. I looove the sequinned top but I would love to see it with another color of cardi. I think the light grey one dulls it down a bit.

    ReplyDelete