Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunshine Yellow

Shirt - Inc (Macy's FREE); Pants - Style & Co (Macy's FREE); Scarf as belt - Jones NY (TJ Maxx);
Ballet Flats - Jessica Simpson (thrifted); Bracelet - Premeire; Necklace - Street Vendor
.
The necklace is the OHW here. Normally I wouldn't let myself get off so easily on a challenge, if it weren't for the fact that I've had this necklace for years and have been actively trying to find ways to wear it. So far, it's only been worn with my emerald green maxi dress in the summer. I'm pretty proud of myself for finally figuring out that this scarf has the yellow in it. Duh!! The necklace and scarf gave me the added bit of color I needed to brighten up this navy and gray ensemble. Plus, the whole thing was pretty comfy and casual, which is sometimes nice when you have a 10 hour work day followed by a 3 hour class.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty necklace, goes well with the whole thing. Again, you look super.

    ReplyDelete