Friday, January 7, 2011

Greensleeves

Shirt - NY & Co (thrifted); Vest - Mossimo (thrifted); Skirt - Macy's;
Shoes - Payless; Earrings, Necklace and Pin - Premiere
I wanted a closeup of the accessories here, cause they kind of get lost in the bigger picture. However, the cut of the stones on both the earrings and neclace add lots of sparkle, which I wanted in this Christmas-Week outfit (I am a bit behind on my blogging). When I bought this green skirt, I wasn't exactly sure how to style it, but I'm coming up with lots of ideas for both it and it's purple twin. Hey, if you love something, buy it in multiple colors, I always say. I decided that Christmas was going to be red and green week, so the next two posts will also follow this theme. Since Husby will only photograph me on days I work, there will be no Christmas Eve outfit, and the New Year found me with the flu.
.
Rating - Two Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. That vest is va-va-voom.

    I read once somewhere that when Jackie O found something she loved she bought it in every color.

    ReplyDelete